TN: Toddler dies after hot milk spills over her

A one-and-half year old girl died of burn injuries here after hot milk spilled over her when she lifted the utensil, police said on Monday.

Salem (TN): A one-and-half year old girl died of burn injuries here after hot milk spilled over her when she lifted the utensil, police said on Monday.

The baby's mother had kept the boiled milk in the hall of their house to allow it to cool down and was attending to some other work in the kitchen when the tragic accident occurred last night.

Hearing the cries of the baby, her mother and neighbours rushed her to the government hospital here where she died without responding to treatment, police said.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close