Puducherry CM asks media to ensure correct reporting of govt activities
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy today asked the media to ensure that they presented in a `clear and correct` manner highlights of various schemes the territorial administration was evolving and implementing for betterment of the people at large.
Addressing reporters on the occasion of celebration of the National Press Day, the Chief Minister said since there was difference of opinion among associations or unions of journalists, the government volunteered to celebrate the National Press day now.
He said government was fully aware of the grievances of the mediapersons. "Steps would be taken to bring to end the grievances", he said, asking the scribes to ensure that their reporting of government schemes was correct and clear.
Puducherry Information Secretary S B Deepak Kumar and Director of Information and Publicity Alagiri were among those who spoke.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie