10 SSB personnel arrested for eve-teasing NCC cadets
Chandauli: Ten Seema Suraksha Bal jawans were arrested for allegedly eve-teasing NCC cadets on board Sampark Kranti Express train at Mughalsarai railway station.
All the girl cadets were returning back to Guwahati after taking part in the Republic Day parade at New Delhi, police said here on Saturday.
According to the police, when the train departed from New Delhi the SSB jawans started teasing the girls in S-6 coach.
The NCC cadets complained at Mughalsarai railway station following which RPF and GRP men took more then a dozen SSB personnel in their custody last night.
Out of them, ten were identified by the girls, police said.
An FIR was lodged against them at Mughalsarai railway police station and they were sent to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing