10 SSB personnel arrested for eve-teasing NCC cadets
Chandauli: Ten Seema Suraksha Bal jawans were arrested for allegedly eve-teasing NCC cadets on board Sampark Kranti Express train at Mughalsarai railway station.
All the girl cadets were returning back to Guwahati after taking part in the Republic Day parade at New Delhi, police said here on Saturday.
According to the police, when the train departed from New Delhi the SSB jawans started teasing the girls in S-6 coach.
The NCC cadets complained at Mughalsarai railway station following which RPF and GRP men took more then a dozen SSB personnel in their custody last night.
Out of them, ten were identified by the girls, police said.
An FIR was lodged against them at Mughalsarai railway police station and they were sent to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez