18 IAS officers shuffled in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday night transferred 18 IAS officers including Labour Commissioner Gurdeep Singh.
Shalini Prasad, awaiting posting, would be the new Labour Commissioner replacing Singh who would take over as Commissioner Bareilly, an official spokesman said.
Resident Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh government in New Delhi, Neeraj Kumar Gupta had been made Principal Secretary, Techincal Rducation, he said.
Alok Ranjan, awaiting posting, was appointed Principal Secretary, Vocational Education, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'