18 IAS officers shuffled in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday night transferred 18 IAS officers including Labour Commissioner Gurdeep Singh.
Shalini Prasad, awaiting posting, would be the new Labour Commissioner replacing Singh who would take over as Commissioner Bareilly, an official spokesman said.
Resident Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh government in New Delhi, Neeraj Kumar Gupta had been made Principal Secretary, Techincal Rducation, he said.
Alok Ranjan, awaiting posting, was appointed Principal Secretary, Vocational Education, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death