18 IAS officers shuffled in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday night transferred 18 IAS officers including Labour Commissioner Gurdeep Singh.
Shalini Prasad, awaiting posting, would be the new Labour Commissioner replacing Singh who would take over as Commissioner Bareilly, an official spokesman said.
Resident Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh government in New Delhi, Neeraj Kumar Gupta had been made Principal Secretary, Techincal Rducation, he said.
Alok Ranjan, awaiting posting, was appointed Principal Secretary, Vocational Education, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Retiring Tillakaratne Dilshan speaks on lack of support from teammates during his captaincy stint
- MS Dhoni backs Virat Kohli-led team India to claim No. 1 spot in Tests by the end of home season
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Weeds, less water could spell death for Chandigarh's Sukhna Lake
- F&B giant Pepsico end decade-long association with India's ODI captain MS Dhoni