Akhilesh announces projects worth Rs 123 crore for Kanpur
Kanpur: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has announced development projects worth Rs 123 crore for Kanpur after inaugurating the newly built Dadanagar bridge here.
Under the new projects, a maternity wing in each community health centre (CHC), modern postmortem house, CMO office in Kanshiram hospital, AYUSH wing in Ursala hospital and the District Drug Ware House in the hospital at Ramadevi, would be set up.
Roads and drains construction and repair work would be done in various areas under the Kanpur Development Authority (KDA).
840 houses will also be constructed in Ghatampur under the Asra Yojana for the poor. Yadav inaugurated all these projects in the Police Lines here, last evening.
He was in the city yesterday for the third cricket ODI between India and West Indies at the Green Park stadium here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital