Akhilesh govt transfers 42 IPS officers in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh administration led by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has transfered 42 IPS officers.
The move comes in the wake of a growing deterioration of law and order situation in the state. Uttar Pradesh will see re-convening of its Assembly session on the 19th of this month.
This move is seen as an attempt to blunt the sharpening attack from the opposition which his government is likely to face.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB