Akhilesh Yadav gets NSG security cover
New Delhi: The Centre has extended a Z+ security cover of NSG commandos to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
Yadav, according to sources, will have a round-the-clock mobile security of 10-12 `black cats` after the Union Home Ministry decided to extend the elite security cover to the CM based on the threat perception about him.
Yadav`s father and Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav already enjoys the NSG `black cats` security.
"A special VIP security team from the NSG has recently been deployed 24x7 with the Uttar Pradesh CM," a senior official said.
With the inclusion of the Chief Minister, the NSG has a total of 16 VIPs/VVIPs under its armed security cover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack