Akhilesh Yadav warns SP workers against use of his, Mulayam`s pictures
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday warned Samajwadi Party workers of strict action for using his and party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav`s photographs on their visiting cards and letter heads.
"Strict action will be taken against party workers for using my and party supremo`s photos in their visiting cards and letter heads...It will be considered as an anti-party activity," said Akhilesh, who is also the state chief of Samajwadi Party.
In a letter to all district presidents of the party, he said workers should remain disciplined and shun the practice while asking them to sent a list of those involved in indiscipline, to party headquarters on monthly basis.
The party has also constituted a 15-member committee including senior leaders to ensure implementation of the directive and also stop misuse of party flags and banners.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir