Akhilesh Yadav warns SP workers against use of his, Mulayam`s pictures
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday warned Samajwadi Party workers of strict action for using his and party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav`s photographs on their visiting cards and letter heads.
"Strict action will be taken against party workers for using my and party supremo`s photos in their visiting cards and letter heads...It will be considered as an anti-party activity," said Akhilesh, who is also the state chief of Samajwadi Party.
In a letter to all district presidents of the party, he said workers should remain disciplined and shun the practice while asking them to sent a list of those involved in indiscipline, to party headquarters on monthly basis.
The party has also constituted a 15-member committee including senior leaders to ensure implementation of the directive and also stop misuse of party flags and banners.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday