ASP shot at, seriously wounded
Gorakhpur (UP): An Assistant Superintendent
of Police (ASI) was shot at and critically wounded by an
unidentified person at his official residence here this
Dharmendra Kumar Singh was sipping tea at his home in
Cantt Police Station area when the attacker fired at him, DIG
Anand Swaroop said.
The ASP was immediately rushed to a private hospital
where his condition was described as critical.
The motive behind the firing was yet to be ascertained,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket