Bail application of Dhananjay Singh rejected
Jaunpur: A local court on Thursday rejected bail
application of BSP MP Dhananjay Singh, currently lodged in
jail in connection with a double murder case.
Singh was produced before chief judicial magistrate
Ashraf Ansari who rejected his bail application and directed
to produce the MP again on January 19.
Singh was arrested on December 11 from Lucknow in
connection with a double murder case in which two persons were
shot dead in Belaw ghat area on April 1, 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city