Bail application of Dhananjay Singh rejected
Jaunpur: A local court on Thursday rejected bail
application of BSP MP Dhananjay Singh, currently lodged in
jail in connection with a double murder case.
Singh was produced before chief judicial magistrate
Ashraf Ansari who rejected his bail application and directed
to produce the MP again on January 19.
Singh was arrested on December 11 from Lucknow in
connection with a double murder case in which two persons were
shot dead in Belaw ghat area on April 1, 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Woman suicide over morphed picture: One arrested
- 7th Pay Commission: Gratuity ceiling doubled to Rs 20 lakh
- Govinda ultimate Bollywood dancer for me: Farah Khan
- Harbhajan Singh to sponsor kit for disabled cricketers of India
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results 2016 to be declared on Thursday (June 30). Log on to bed.mhpravesh.in