BJP accuses Maya of leading the most corrupt govt
Bareilly: BJP national vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Monday said the Mayawati government proved to be the "most corrupt and dishonest".
"The BSP government has proved itself to be the most
corrupt and dishonest government ever. It is interested in
only installing statues. It is not possible for Mayawati to
return to power," Naqvi, who was here to attend a workers`
Asserting that Samajwadi Party stood exposed because of
its "mafia and goonda raj", he said citizens want a clean
government which works for their welfare.
He hoped BJP would form the next government in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda