BJP accuses Maya of leading the most corrupt govt
Bareilly: BJP national vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Monday said the Mayawati government proved to be the "most corrupt and dishonest".
"The BSP government has proved itself to be the most
corrupt and dishonest government ever. It is interested in
only installing statues. It is not possible for Mayawati to
return to power," Naqvi, who was here to attend a workers`
Asserting that Samajwadi Party stood exposed because of
its "mafia and goonda raj", he said citizens want a clean
government which works for their welfare.
He hoped BJP would form the next government in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued