BJP accuses Maya of leading the most corrupt govt
Bareilly: BJP national vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Monday said the Mayawati government proved to be the "most corrupt and dishonest".
"The BSP government has proved itself to be the most
corrupt and dishonest government ever. It is interested in
only installing statues. It is not possible for Mayawati to
return to power," Naqvi, who was here to attend a workers`
Asserting that Samajwadi Party stood exposed because of
its "mafia and goonda raj", he said citizens want a clean
government which works for their welfare.
He hoped BJP would form the next government in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok