Bodies of three minor girls found in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: The mutilated bodies of three minor girls have been found lying near the railway tracks in a town in Uttar Pradesh`s Hardoi district, police said Monday.
The bodies of girls, aged seven to eight, were recovered late Sunday from Shahbad town, about 110 km from here.
"We are yet to ascertain whether it is a case of murder or accidental death. Anything with confirmation can be said only after the post-mortem reports that are awaited," police inspector Javed Khan told reporters in Hardoi.
"All the bodies are mutilated. We are making efforts for the identification of the bodies," he said.
According to police, the three bodies were spotted by some passers-by in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16