Bodies of three minor girls found in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: The mutilated bodies of three minor girls have been found lying near the railway tracks in a town in Uttar Pradesh`s Hardoi district, police said Monday.
The bodies of girls, aged seven to eight, were recovered late Sunday from Shahbad town, about 110 km from here.
"We are yet to ascertain whether it is a case of murder or accidental death. Anything with confirmation can be said only after the post-mortem reports that are awaited," police inspector Javed Khan told reporters in Hardoi.
"All the bodies are mutilated. We are making efforts for the identification of the bodies," he said.
According to police, the three bodies were spotted by some passers-by in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Rio Olympics 2016: India to start with a bang
- Congress puts gag order on partymen, asks them not to make comments inconsistent with party stand
- Donald Trump has no clue about middle class, says Joe Biden
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda