Bodies of three minor girls found in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: The mutilated bodies of three minor girls have been found lying near the railway tracks in a town in Uttar Pradesh`s Hardoi district, police said Monday.
The bodies of girls, aged seven to eight, were recovered late Sunday from Shahbad town, about 110 km from here.
"We are yet to ascertain whether it is a case of murder or accidental death. Anything with confirmation can be said only after the post-mortem reports that are awaited," police inspector Javed Khan told reporters in Hardoi.
"All the bodies are mutilated. We are making efforts for the identification of the bodies," he said.
According to police, the three bodies were spotted by some passers-by in the area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India