Brothers kill sibling over plucking guava in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 45-year-old man was on Sunday allegedly killed by his three brothers over a trivial issue in Jamki village in Mehnagar area, police said.
Ashok was attacked by the trio with sticks when he plucked a guava from a tree in their house, they said.
He died on the spot while his wife Meera and three children were injured in the incident in their bid to save him.
An FIR has been registered in this connection and a efforts are on to nab the absconding accused, police added.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- TVS Motor sales up 16% in April
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- Nobody came to help while I screamed, says victim of Bengaluru kidnapping case
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail