Brothers kill sibling over plucking guava in UP
Azamgarh (UP): A 45-year-old man was on Sunday allegedly killed by his three brothers over a trivial issue in Jamki village in Mehnagar area, police said.
Ashok was attacked by the trio with sticks when he plucked a guava from a tree in their house, they said.
He died on the spot while his wife Meera and three children were injured in the incident in their bid to save him.
An FIR has been registered in this connection and a efforts are on to nab the absconding accused, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra