BSP to go solo in Lok Sabha polls: Mayawati
Lucknow: Directing partymen to remain alert from opposition`s propaganda, BSP supremo Mayawati on Friday said that her party would fight the coming Lok Sabha election alone.
"You all should remain alert from opposition`s propaganda. We will contest Lok Sabha elections alone with our full strength without forging any alliance or understanding with any other party," she said.
Mayawati said this at a meeting of party office bearers at BSP office here. She said if directions given by her at BSP`s `Savdhan Rally` on January 15 were followed in letter and spirit, the party`s performance in the Lok Sabha polls would shock everyone.
Expressing displeasure over non-payment of salary to staff deployed at memorials, Mayawati said these employees were agitating because of which tourists could not visit these places and the government was also incurring revenue loss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'