BSP to go solo in Lok Sabha polls: Mayawati
Lucknow: Directing partymen to remain alert from opposition`s propaganda, BSP supremo Mayawati on Friday said that her party would fight the coming Lok Sabha election alone.
"You all should remain alert from opposition`s propaganda. We will contest Lok Sabha elections alone with our full strength without forging any alliance or understanding with any other party," she said.
Mayawati said this at a meeting of party office bearers at BSP office here. She said if directions given by her at BSP`s `Savdhan Rally` on January 15 were followed in letter and spirit, the party`s performance in the Lok Sabha polls would shock everyone.
Expressing displeasure over non-payment of salary to staff deployed at memorials, Mayawati said these employees were agitating because of which tourists could not visit these places and the government was also incurring revenue loss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves