BSP to go solo in Lok Sabha polls: Mayawati
Lucknow: Directing partymen to remain alert from opposition`s propaganda, BSP supremo Mayawati on Friday said that her party would fight the coming Lok Sabha election alone.
"You all should remain alert from opposition`s propaganda. We will contest Lok Sabha elections alone with our full strength without forging any alliance or understanding with any other party," she said.
Mayawati said this at a meeting of party office bearers at BSP office here. She said if directions given by her at BSP`s `Savdhan Rally` on January 15 were followed in letter and spirit, the party`s performance in the Lok Sabha polls would shock everyone.
Expressing displeasure over non-payment of salary to staff deployed at memorials, Mayawati said these employees were agitating because of which tourists could not visit these places and the government was also incurring revenue loss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS