Case against 5 for murder of local trader in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A case has been registered against five persons for the murder of local trader Sachin Aggarwal here, police said Thursday.
SSP HN Singh said that the five accused, identified as Rahul, Jawahar,
Pervinder, Manish Choudhary and Vipin, are also facing charges for attacking a family member of Aggarwal, who was shot dead here yesterday.
All the said accused are absconding after yesterday`s incident, police said, adding that in 2010, Aggarwal`s uncle was allegedly shot at by the accused over a dispute involving land.
Agarwal (47) was shot dead by three persons in Khatoli town of the district yesterday. Security in the area has been tightened following the incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list