CBI carried out raids in NRHM probe
Ghazipur: A CBI team Thursday carried out raids at a district hospital and health centres here in connection with the NRHM scam and seized important documents.
The team looked into documents relating to sale and
purchase under the scheme in health centres in 16 blocks
between 2005-2011 and examined bank accounts. It also seized
bank details and other documents, highly placed sources said.
CBI sleuths also interrogated employees connected with the
This is the second raid here in the last fortnight, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH