CBI carried out raids in NRHM probe
Ghazipur: A CBI team Thursday carried out raids at a district hospital and health centres here in connection with the NRHM scam and seized important documents.
The team looked into documents relating to sale and
purchase under the scheme in health centres in 16 blocks
between 2005-2011 and examined bank accounts. It also seized
bank details and other documents, highly placed sources said.
CBI sleuths also interrogated employees connected with the
This is the second raid here in the last fortnight, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?