Checking at Lucknow station after terror e-mail
Lucknow: Massive security checking was
conducted on Monday at the Charbagh railway station here following
an e-mail threatening bomb blasts in the station premises.
"Massive security checking has been launched at the
station following an e-mail to an electronic TV channel
claiming that bombs have been planted at platform numbers 4
and 5," ADG railways A K Jain said.
The mail, superscribed with slogans of "Pakistan
Zindabad", was sent to the Delhi office of the channel
threatening terror attack is the capital of Uttar Pradesh, he
said, adding that nothing has been found so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder