Checking at Lucknow station after terror e-mail
Lucknow: Massive security checking was
conducted on Monday at the Charbagh railway station here following
an e-mail threatening bomb blasts in the station premises.
"Massive security checking has been launched at the
station following an e-mail to an electronic TV channel
claiming that bombs have been planted at platform numbers 4
and 5," ADG railways A K Jain said.
The mail, superscribed with slogans of "Pakistan
Zindabad", was sent to the Delhi office of the channel
threatening terror attack is the capital of Uttar Pradesh, he
said, adding that nothing has been found so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'
- Naxal killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut