Checking at Lucknow station after terror e-mail
Lucknow: Massive security checking was
conducted on Monday at the Charbagh railway station here following
an e-mail threatening bomb blasts in the station premises.
"Massive security checking has been launched at the
station following an e-mail to an electronic TV channel
claiming that bombs have been planted at platform numbers 4
and 5," ADG railways A K Jain said.
The mail, superscribed with slogans of "Pakistan
Zindabad", was sent to the Delhi office of the channel
threatening terror attack is the capital of Uttar Pradesh, he
said, adding that nothing has been found so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city