Checking at Lucknow station after terror e-mail
Lucknow: Massive security checking was
conducted on Monday at the Charbagh railway station here following
an e-mail threatening bomb blasts in the station premises.
"Massive security checking has been launched at the
station following an e-mail to an electronic TV channel
claiming that bombs have been planted at platform numbers 4
and 5," ADG railways A K Jain said.
The mail, superscribed with slogans of "Pakistan
Zindabad", was sent to the Delhi office of the channel
threatening terror attack is the capital of Uttar Pradesh, he
said, adding that nothing has been found so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das