CJM hearing Babri mosque demolition case transferred
Rae Bareli: The Chief Judicial Magistrate of the special court hearing the Babri Mosque demolition case has been transferred following which July 12 has been fixed as the next date of hearing.
"As CJM Gulab Singh, who was hearing the case has been transferred and a notification nomination new magistrate is yet to be issued by the High Court, July 12 has been fixed
as the next date of hearing," CBI counsel K P Singh said. The date has been fixed by court officials.
Senior IPS officer, Anju Gupta, who was deployed as personal security officer of BJP leader L K Advani on December 6, the day when the Babri mosque was demolished in Ayodhya, is currently being cross examined by the defence counsel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi