CJM hearing Babri mosque demolition case transferred
Rae Bareli: The Chief Judicial Magistrate of the special court hearing the Babri Mosque demolition case has been transferred following which July 12 has been fixed as the next date of hearing.
"As CJM Gulab Singh, who was hearing the case has been transferred and a notification nomination new magistrate is yet to be issued by the High Court, July 12 has been fixed
as the next date of hearing," CBI counsel K P Singh said. The date has been fixed by court officials.
Senior IPS officer, Anju Gupta, who was deployed as personal security officer of BJP leader L K Advani on December 6, the day when the Babri mosque was demolished in Ayodhya, is currently being cross examined by the defence counsel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why