Complaint against constables on duty with Koli
Ghaziabad: Police constables on duty with
Nithari murder accused Surender Koli have landed in trouble
with SSP Ghaziabad Raghubir Lal complaining against them for
allowing the life term convict to roam free in the court
complex on January 11.
The SSP complained against police persons on duty with
Koli to IGP Meerut range.
The constables allegedly allowed Koli to make purchases
from shops in the court campus on January 11, when he was
being brought to court from jail.
Koli was seen buying items from shops openly without
being handcuffed. Apparently, Noida policemen were deputed to
escort Koli from jail to court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened