Complaint against constables on duty with Koli
Ghaziabad: Police constables on duty with
Nithari murder accused Surender Koli have landed in trouble
with SSP Ghaziabad Raghubir Lal complaining against them for
allowing the life term convict to roam free in the court
complex on January 11.
The SSP complained against police persons on duty with
Koli to IGP Meerut range.
The constables allegedly allowed Koli to make purchases
from shops in the court campus on January 11, when he was
being brought to court from jail.
Koli was seen buying items from shops openly without
being handcuffed. Apparently, Noida policemen were deputed to
escort Koli from jail to court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof