Cong advises Mulayam not to say anything to vitiate trouble
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Congress on Friday took strong exception to the remarks by the Samajwadi Party supreme Mulayam Singh Yadav over the Ayodhya title suits verdict and advised him not to say anything which could vitiate the atmosphere.
"We request him (Mulayam) not to say anything which could spoil communal harmony and whatever has to be said should be in the Supreme Court," Congress Legislature Party leader Pramod Tewari told reporters here.
Tewari said that he was aware that Yadav was unhappy over the verdict as it would not help him as well as the BJP, who had been together watching each others interests for long.
"Mulayan Singh dukhi hain kyunki unki aur BJP ki dukan ab utni nahin chalegi.... dono ki jugalbandi jo bahut dinon se chal rahe thi voh kamzor padegi," Pramod Tewari added.
Samajwadi Party chief had earlier in the day stated that he was disappointed after the Ayodhya title suits verdict as faith was given priority over legal procedures and the judicial verdict was delivered by keeping faith above law and evidences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE