Cop seeks mercy killing after facing harassment
Fatehpur: A police constable has sought mercy killing from the President after he was allegedly harassed by senior officers despite being physically unfit.
Contable Harischandra, who is physically unfit said due to problem in some nerve of his brain he used to faint occasionally and could not see from his right eye.
Despite informing officers about his physical state, he was put on night duty and rigorous work was taken from him.
"I have requested the President for mercy killing", he said in his letter.
When asked Superintendent of Police, R K Chaturvedi said he has come to know about the letter but did not elaborate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical