Cop seeks mercy killing after facing harassment
Fatehpur: A police constable has sought mercy killing from the President after he was allegedly harassed by senior officers despite being physically unfit.
Contable Harischandra, who is physically unfit said due to problem in some nerve of his brain he used to faint occasionally and could not see from his right eye.
Despite informing officers about his physical state, he was put on night duty and rigorous work was taken from him.
"I have requested the President for mercy killing", he said in his letter.
When asked Superintendent of Police, R K Chaturvedi said he has come to know about the letter but did not elaborate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday