Cop suspended for misbehaving with rape victim Dalit girl
Banda: An Uttar Pradesh policeman was on Saturday suspended on the charge of misbeahving with the Dalit girl, who was allegedly raped by BSP MLA Purushottam Dwivedi,
at the police station during her detention in connection with
a theft case against her.
Jabbar Ahmad, who was posted at Attra police station,
has been placed under suspension for misbehaving with the rape
victim at the police station, Superintendent of Police Anil
Ahmad was acting incharge of the station when an FIR
was lodged against the girl who was arrested on December 12,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why