Cop suspended for misbehaving with rape victim Dalit girl
Banda: An Uttar Pradesh policeman was on Saturday suspended on the charge of misbeahving with the Dalit girl, who was allegedly raped by BSP MLA Purushottam Dwivedi,
at the police station during her detention in connection with
a theft case against her.
Jabbar Ahmad, who was posted at Attra police station,
has been placed under suspension for misbehaving with the rape
victim at the police station, Superintendent of Police Anil
Ahmad was acting incharge of the station when an FIR
was lodged against the girl who was arrested on December 12,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read