Darul Uloom cook commits suicide
Saharanpur: A 19-year-old cook working at the Darul Uloom Deoband Islamic seminary here allegedly committed suicide on Saturday, police said.
Asif cut his throat using a butchers’ knife, SSP DC Mishra said.
His body was found by a cleaner, the officer said, adding that he was immediately rushed to a local hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites