Dimple Yadav takes oath as Lok Sabha member
New Delhi: Dimple Yadav, the wife of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Wednesday took oath as a Lok Sabha member from Kannauj. She had won the by-election, caused by her husband`s resignation, unopposed in June.
Along with Yadav, M Raja Mohan Reddy, the newly-elected MP from Nellore in Andhra Pradesh, also took oath. Reddy is from the YSR Congress.
They took oath on the first day of Parliament`s monsoon session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations