Dimple Yadav takes oath as Lok Sabha member
New Delhi: Dimple Yadav, the wife of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Wednesday took oath as a Lok Sabha member from Kannauj. She had won the by-election, caused by her husband`s resignation, unopposed in June.
Along with Yadav, M Raja Mohan Reddy, the newly-elected MP from Nellore in Andhra Pradesh, also took oath. Reddy is from the YSR Congress.
They took oath on the first day of Parliament`s monsoon session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!