Dimple Yadav takes oath as Lok Sabha member
New Delhi: Dimple Yadav, the wife of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Wednesday took oath as a Lok Sabha member from Kannauj. She had won the by-election, caused by her husband`s resignation, unopposed in June.
Along with Yadav, M Raja Mohan Reddy, the newly-elected MP from Nellore in Andhra Pradesh, also took oath. Reddy is from the YSR Congress.
They took oath on the first day of Parliament`s monsoon session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...