Dimple Yadav takes oath as Lok Sabha member
New Delhi: Dimple Yadav, the wife of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Wednesday took oath as a Lok Sabha member from Kannauj. She had won the by-election, caused by her husband`s resignation, unopposed in June.
Along with Yadav, M Raja Mohan Reddy, the newly-elected MP from Nellore in Andhra Pradesh, also took oath. Reddy is from the YSR Congress.
They took oath on the first day of Parliament`s monsoon session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players