Election code violation: FIR against BJP candidate
Sitapur (UP): An FIR has been registered here
against a BJP candidate for violating model code of conduct,
The FIR was registered yesterday against Saket Mishra,
BJP`s candidate from Sitapur Assembly seat, in city Kotwali
for violation of modal code of conduct, they said.
Mishra had got the ticket couple of days back following
which his supporters took out a procession to celebrate,
leading to the filing of the case, SHO Kotwali Ajeet Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- India, Iran, Afghan sign strategic Chabahar port pact; PM Modi commits $500 million
- Sexism row in BBL: Chris Gayle hits back heavily at criticisers, says it was just for ‘little fun’
- Economic engagement with Afghanistan, Iran our priority: PM Modi
- Watch! This is how ATM frauds cheat victims
- Allergic customer dies after being served nut-based curry; restaurant owner found guilty