Ex-BSP MLA’s granddaughter kills self after rape
New Delhi: Former BSP MLA from Muradabad Balram Singh Saini’s granddaughter committed suicide after she was gang-raped by three youths, who threatened to make her mms video viral.
Reports, Friday, claimed that the girl, who was a class ninth student in a convent school, was taken to a house by her close friend Pooja Yadav in the pretext of some emergency few days back where three youths were already hiding.
On reaching the house, the three men in question gang-raped her and made a MMS video.
The girl was threatened by the boys of dire consequences if she uttered the matter to anyone.
The girl was reportedly upset with the incident and depressed and when her family members inquired about her health, she narrated the whole incident to them.
However, unable to bear her sufferings, the girl committed suicide yesterday evening.
An FIR has been lodged against three youths and the girl, who was involved in her gang rape. The matter is being investigated by the local police and a hunt to nab the three miscreants is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!