FIR to be lodged against six in rape case
Banda: An FIR will be lodged against six persons in connection with the alleged rape of a Dalit
girl here, a senior police official said here on Sunday.
On the basis of a written complaint given by the 19-year-old girl, a directive was issued to lodge an FIR against Sampat Pal, Rajesh Singh, Raja Bhaiyya, Munnu and two others, Superintendent of Police RK Srivastava said.
In her complaint, the girl, a resident of Santram Ka Purwa village, had said that she had sought protection from Sampat Pal against teasing by some persons, he said.
The girl alleged that Sampat took her to Badausa town on May 17 and later handed her to five-six persons, who raped her till July 1, police said, adding that on July 1, she was brought back to her village, where she was raped again.
Sampat, however, alleged conspiracy against him.
The girl had asked for her help so that she could marry her lover, Sampat said adding that on July 1 she escaped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy