Five IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In another reshuffle, five IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government, officials said on Friday.
The transfers were done late last night.
Commandant of 34th Battalion, Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC), Allahabad, Krishna Mohan Sharma has been shifted to Chandauli as Superintendent of Police (SP). He replaces Amit Pathak, who has been sent to Gorakhpur as SP (Railways), they said.
SP (Railways) Gorakhpur, K Eliza Hassan has been sent to Jhansi as SSP to replace Shailendra Pati Tripathi, who has been shifted to Vigilance Establishment in Lucknow.
SP(Railways) Agra, Dalbeer Singh Yadav has been given the additional charge of SP (Railways) Jhansi.
15 IAS officers were also transferred by the UP government yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion