Five IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In another reshuffle, five IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government, officials said on Friday.
The transfers were done late last night.
Commandant of 34th Battalion, Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC), Allahabad, Krishna Mohan Sharma has been shifted to Chandauli as Superintendent of Police (SP). He replaces Amit Pathak, who has been sent to Gorakhpur as SP (Railways), they said.
SP (Railways) Gorakhpur, K Eliza Hassan has been sent to Jhansi as SSP to replace Shailendra Pati Tripathi, who has been shifted to Vigilance Establishment in Lucknow.
SP(Railways) Agra, Dalbeer Singh Yadav has been given the additional charge of SP (Railways) Jhansi.
15 IAS officers were also transferred by the UP government yesterday.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5