Five IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In another reshuffle, five IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government, officials said on Friday.
The transfers were done late last night.
Commandant of 34th Battalion, Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC), Allahabad, Krishna Mohan Sharma has been shifted to Chandauli as Superintendent of Police (SP). He replaces Amit Pathak, who has been sent to Gorakhpur as SP (Railways), they said.
SP (Railways) Gorakhpur, K Eliza Hassan has been sent to Jhansi as SSP to replace Shailendra Pati Tripathi, who has been shifted to Vigilance Establishment in Lucknow.
SP(Railways) Agra, Dalbeer Singh Yadav has been given the additional charge of SP (Railways) Jhansi.
15 IAS officers were also transferred by the UP government yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'