Five IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In another reshuffle, five IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government, officials said on Friday.
The transfers were done late last night.
Commandant of 34th Battalion, Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC), Allahabad, Krishna Mohan Sharma has been shifted to Chandauli as Superintendent of Police (SP). He replaces Amit Pathak, who has been sent to Gorakhpur as SP (Railways), they said.
SP (Railways) Gorakhpur, K Eliza Hassan has been sent to Jhansi as SSP to replace Shailendra Pati Tripathi, who has been shifted to Vigilance Establishment in Lucknow.
SP(Railways) Agra, Dalbeer Singh Yadav has been given the additional charge of SP (Railways) Jhansi.
15 IAS officers were also transferred by the UP government yesterday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case