Four children dead after consuming poisonous seeds
Muzaffarnagar: Atleast four children died and
an equal number are critical after consuming seeds of a
poisonous plant at Kachchi Gahri village in the district here
The victims Nargis (6), Rabiya (5), Hina (5) and Nagma
(7) died immediately, while the rest were rushed to a hospital
in a serious condition, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation