Four sentenced to life for murder in UP
Ballia: Four persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a nearly 16-year-old murder case.
Additional District Judge Kishore Kumar held Veer Bahadur, Rajaram, Babban and Brij Koshore guilty yesterday and also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
The four had attacked villagers Bhola Singh, Chandrashekhar, Chandrabhan and Ramdev in March 1996 over an old rivalry in Harpur village.
One of the victim Bhola later succumbed to injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder