Fugitive gang-rape accused surrenders in UP court
Muzaffarnagar: A man, accused of gangraping a 16-year-old girl, has surrendered before a court in Muzaffarnagar district Wednesday, officials said.
The accused has been sent to 14-days of judicial custody by the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vishvanath.
The 16-year-old girl was abducted from Shishak colony of Muzaffarnagar and gang-raped in a nearby jungle by seven youths on January 9.
Five accused were earlier arrested in this connection while one is still absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you