Fugitive gang-rape accused surrenders in UP court
Muzaffarnagar: A man, accused of gangraping a 16-year-old girl, has surrendered before a court in Muzaffarnagar district Wednesday, officials said.
The accused has been sent to 14-days of judicial custody by the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vishvanath.
The 16-year-old girl was abducted from Shishak colony of Muzaffarnagar and gang-raped in a nearby jungle by seven youths on January 9.
Five accused were earlier arrested in this connection while one is still absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!