Ghaziabad, Noida schools to be closed till Jan 12
Ghaziabad: All schools in Noida and Ghaziabad
on the outskirts of Delhi will remain closed till January 12
in view of intense cold, the district authorities on Friday
Ghaziabad District Magistrate Shashi Bhushan ordered
to close all government and public schools in the district.
"If cold waves continue unabated, schools may be closed
for few more days," Bhushan said.
The school management and principal will be prosecuted if
schools are opened against the orders issued, the DM said.
District Magistrate Gautam Budh Nagar, Hridesh Kumar,
also ordered closure of primary and junior high schools till
It is applicable to all schools government, aided or
private unaided schools.
Higher classes can however function, Kumar said.
Panchsheel Nagar District Magistrate also ordered for the
closure of schools in Hapur and other parts of the district
till January 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Each passing year is a reward for me, says Amitabh Bachchan on his 73rd birthday
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off