Ghaziabad, Noida schools to be closed till Jan 12
Ghaziabad: All schools in Noida and Ghaziabad
on the outskirts of Delhi will remain closed till January 12
in view of intense cold, the district authorities on Friday
Ghaziabad District Magistrate Shashi Bhushan ordered
to close all government and public schools in the district.
"If cold waves continue unabated, schools may be closed
for few more days," Bhushan said.
The school management and principal will be prosecuted if
schools are opened against the orders issued, the DM said.
District Magistrate Gautam Budh Nagar, Hridesh Kumar,
also ordered closure of primary and junior high schools till
It is applicable to all schools government, aided or
private unaided schools.
Higher classes can however function, Kumar said.
Panchsheel Nagar District Magistrate also ordered for the
closure of schools in Hapur and other parts of the district
till January 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM