Greater Noida land row: Verdict on Oct 21
Noida: The Allahabad High Court will pronounce its verdict on the farmers` petitions in the Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension land acquisition row on October 21.
A full judge bench of the Allahabad High Court comprising of three judges will give its verdict this Friday.
In all farmers from 63 villages have filed petitions, alleging that the Uttar Pradesh government acquired their land by invoking the "urgency clause", which deprived them to demand considerable compensation from the authority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire