Greater Noida land row: Verdict on Oct 21
Noida: The Allahabad High Court will pronounce its verdict on the farmers` petitions in the Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension land acquisition row on October 21.
A full judge bench of the Allahabad High Court comprising of three judges will give its verdict this Friday.
In all farmers from 63 villages have filed petitions, alleging that the Uttar Pradesh government acquired their land by invoking the "urgency clause", which deprived them to demand considerable compensation from the authority.
- Biggest raid in Allahabad's red-light area: Police find 125 women in 5-hour long search operation to bust sex trade
- Premier League: I will be at Manchester United next season, says coach Louis van Gaal
- Chilling video: When 'Syrian forces' bombed Aleppo hospital
- Tracks clearing begins after Delhi-Faizabad Express derailment near Hapur; 40 trains diverted
- How to deactivate WhatsApp if your mobile is stolen or lost