Greater Noida land row: Verdict on Oct 21
Noida: The Allahabad High Court will pronounce its verdict on the farmers` petitions in the Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension land acquisition row on October 21.
A full judge bench of the Allahabad High Court comprising of three judges will give its verdict this Friday.
In all farmers from 63 villages have filed petitions, alleging that the Uttar Pradesh government acquired their land by invoking the "urgency clause", which deprived them to demand considerable compensation from the authority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February