Greater Noida land row: Verdict on Oct 21
Noida: The Allahabad High Court will pronounce its verdict on the farmers` petitions in the Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension land acquisition row on October 21.
A full judge bench of the Allahabad High Court comprising of three judges will give its verdict this Friday.
In all farmers from 63 villages have filed petitions, alleging that the Uttar Pradesh government acquired their land by invoking the "urgency clause", which deprived them to demand considerable compensation from the authority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata
- Niti Aayog to hold consultations today with states on 15-year vision document
- Coal scam: Rathi Steel, 3 officials convicted; quantum of sentence to be declared today
- Alarm bells for Nawaz Sharif! Huge protests rock PoK, locals allege ISI rigged polls in favour of PML(N)
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film