Husband murdered in the garb of riots in UP
Zee Media Bureau
Meerut: Riots in the recent past in Uttar Pradesh has seen innocent men and women being killed for no fault of theirs. However, a story emerged from the riots which took everyone by surprise.
The story, a Zee Media exclusive, is about a married couple Khurshida and Ishtifaq, living in Meerut. Ishtifaq was a mentally sound man but he was physically challenged. This may be one of the causes of his death.
Sanavar a boy in the same neighbourhood where this couple used to live met Khurshida and subsequently they became close and started having an affair.
Eventually both of them planned and executed the murder of Khurshida`s husband. But the shocker was when after killing Ishtifaq, Sanavar along with his friend dumped his body in a village farm so that it could pass off a case of death in riots.
This conspiracy was revealed, when, after getting caught by the police, the accused said that they were hoping to get compensation too, which was announced by the government to all those who were killed in the riots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners