Jailed BSP MLA complains of uneasiness
Banda (UP): Jailed BSP MLA Purushottam Naresh Dwiwedi, an accused in a rape case involving a backward community girl, on Sunday complained of uneasiness and was rushed to a hospital.
Dwiwedi, lodged in the Banda jail, was taken to the district hospital where he was medically examined, police sources said.
He was later brought back to the prison amid tight security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video