Jailed BSP MLA complains of uneasiness
Banda (UP): Jailed BSP MLA Purushottam Naresh Dwiwedi, an accused in a rape case involving a backward community girl, on Sunday complained of uneasiness and was rushed to a hospital.
Dwiwedi, lodged in the Banda jail, was taken to the district hospital where he was medically examined, police sources said.
He was later brought back to the prison amid tight security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers