`Key accused in SP leader murder under custody`
Ghaziabad: The prime accused in the murder of local Samajwadi Party leader Yashvir Yadav, who was shot dead in Bamhetta village on February 25, has been arrested after he surrendered before a Bulandshahr court.
According to police sources, the prime accused Mitthan surrendered with three of his accomplices in Bulandshahr on the next day of the murder.
Sources say the arms looted from the the SP leader`s gunner have also been recovered.
Yashvir Singh, an advocate and city president of SP`s Advocate Cell, was gunned down at his home in the village on February 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details