`Key accused in SP leader murder under custody`
Ghaziabad: The prime accused in the murder of local Samajwadi Party leader Yashvir Yadav, who was shot dead in Bamhetta village on February 25, has been arrested after he surrendered before a Bulandshahr court.
According to police sources, the prime accused Mitthan surrendered with three of his accomplices in Bulandshahr on the next day of the murder.
Sources say the arms looted from the the SP leader`s gunner have also been recovered.
Yashvir Singh, an advocate and city president of SP`s Advocate Cell, was gunned down at his home in the village on February 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!