`Key accused in SP leader murder under custody`
Ghaziabad: The prime accused in the murder of local Samajwadi Party leader Yashvir Yadav, who was shot dead in Bamhetta village on February 25, has been arrested after he surrendered before a Bulandshahr court.
According to police sources, the prime accused Mitthan surrendered with three of his accomplices in Bulandshahr on the next day of the murder.
Sources say the arms looted from the the SP leader`s gunner have also been recovered.
Yashvir Singh, an advocate and city president of SP`s Advocate Cell, was gunned down at his home in the village on February 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Sexism row: Rajiv Shukla to take up Chris Gayle's issue with BCCI, RCB management
- Picture blast! 'Housefull3' gang gate-crashed Asin's house at midnight
- Kseeb.kar.nic.in & Karresults.nic.in KSEEB 2nd II PUC Results 2016: Karnataka Board 12th XII Class, Second II PUC Exam Results 2016 to be announced today on May 25, 2016 at 4 PM
- Online petition seeking Raghuram Rajan's 2nd term goes viral; 42,000 votes and counting
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how