Locals protest over frequent power-cuts in Agra
Agra: Irked over regular power-cuts, a mob
allegedly disrupted traffic movement, indulged in eve-teasing
and attacked some media persons in the Mahatma Gandhi Marg
area, police said.
The incident took place yesterday when locals of
Nalband area took out a rally protesting against frequent
power-cuts and stopped traffic near Mahatma Gandhi Marg area,
they said, adding the mob misbehaved with some woman
passengers in an auto.
Three media persons identified as Vinod Aggarwal,
Dinesh Pachauri and Avinash Jaiswal were also assaulted by the
mob after they reached the spot to report the incident. SP
City Ashok Prasad rushed to the area with a police team to
control the situation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?