Love struck couple ends life by jumping in front of train
Kanpur: Facing opposition from his wife, a man allegedly committed suicide with his paramour by jumping in front of a moving train in Panki industrial area, police said Monday.
Tinki(20) and Anita(21) both died on spot, officials said.
The couple worked together in a cardboard factory where they fell in love. However, Tinku was already married and he used to have frequent fights with his wife. On learning about the illicit affair Tinku`s wife protested against it.
Upset over this, Tinku and Anita yesterday decided to end their lives by jumping in front of a train onto the railway tracks at Jhansi.
The police has started its inquiry into the case. Both the bodies have been sent for postmortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'