Love struck couple ends life by jumping in front of train
Kanpur: Facing opposition from his wife, a man allegedly committed suicide with his paramour by jumping in front of a moving train in Panki industrial area, police said Monday.
Tinki(20) and Anita(21) both died on spot, officials said.
The couple worked together in a cardboard factory where they fell in love. However, Tinku was already married and he used to have frequent fights with his wife. On learning about the illicit affair Tinku`s wife protested against it.
Upset over this, Tinku and Anita yesterday decided to end their lives by jumping in front of a train onto the railway tracks at Jhansi.
The police has started its inquiry into the case. Both the bodies have been sent for postmortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley