Man sentenced to life term for raping teenaged girl
Badaun: A local court sentenced a man to life imprisonment and imposed a penalty of Rs 1.14 lakh on him for enticing and raping a teenaged girl.
In January 2010, the victim`s father lodged an FIR at Sadar police station against the accused Bunty for enticing his 15-year-old daughter and raping her, additional district government counsel Gyan Swaroop Gupta said.
After hearing both the parties additional district judge (six) S N Tripathi held Bunty guilty yesterday, he said.
The court ordered that 70 percent of the penalty amount should be given to the victim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday