Man sentenced to life term for raping teenaged girl
Badaun: A local court sentenced a man to life imprisonment and imposed a penalty of Rs 1.14 lakh on him for enticing and raping a teenaged girl.
In January 2010, the victim`s father lodged an FIR at Sadar police station against the accused Bunty for enticing his 15-year-old daughter and raping her, additional district government counsel Gyan Swaroop Gupta said.
After hearing both the parties additional district judge (six) S N Tripathi held Bunty guilty yesterday, he said.
The court ordered that 70 percent of the penalty amount should be given to the victim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Massive relief for Central government employees; 7th Pay Commission notification issued
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many Christians, Hindus to Islam?
- REVEALED: How Virat Kohli motivated team on the field - Here's what stump mic picked up
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Chinese demolitions at Buddhist institute draw fire