Man shot dead wife`s brother over dowry demand
Bareilly: A man shot dead his wife`s brother
after his dowry demand was not met in Uttar Pradesh`s Pilibhit
district, police said here on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Mohammad Farooq
area. The man identified as Brijesh shot at his brother-in-
law Vikky after he expressed his inability to fulfill his
dowry demand, they said.
Vikky was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was
declared brought dead, police said, adding that search is on
to nab the accused who fled after committing the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!