Mentally challenged man killed by father, brothers
Bulandshahr (UP): In a gruesome incident,
a man along with his four sons allegedly locked his mentally
challenged son in a room and set it on fire leading to the
death of the youth.
Sweet merchant Kotpal locked his 28-year-old son Ompal
in a room and set ablaze the room with the help of his four
other sons in Utravali village in the district last night, S S
P R K S Rathore said today.
On hearing the shrieks of Ompal, the villagers rushed
to the scene and called police. However, Ompal died of
Kotpal along with one of his son is absconding while
his other sons have been arrested, Rathore.
According to the villagers, Ompal was mentally
challenged from birth and his family wanted to get rid of him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical