Mentally depressed woman kills her 3 sons, commits suicide
Babugarh: A mentally upset and
depressed woman allegedly killed her three sons before
committing suicide by setting herself ablaze at her house
here, police said today.
38-year-old Mukesh murdered her three sons and then
committed self-immolation yesterday near Hapur when her
husband Ombir, a driver, was not present, SSP Raghubir Lal
Mukesh`s two sons-- Shivaji (10) and Sagar (8) were
found lying dead in a bedroom with head injuries, while the
third son Shivaji (14) succumbed to injuries in a hospital.
The charred body of the woman was also found in the room
bolted from inside.
Ombir later told police that his wife was mentally
disturbed and depressed for some time and was undergoing
treatment, Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users