Mentally depressed woman kills her 3 sons, commits suicide
Babugarh: A mentally upset and
depressed woman allegedly killed her three sons before
committing suicide by setting herself ablaze at her house
here, police said today.
38-year-old Mukesh murdered her three sons and then
committed self-immolation yesterday near Hapur when her
husband Ombir, a driver, was not present, SSP Raghubir Lal
Mukesh`s two sons-- Shivaji (10) and Sagar (8) were
found lying dead in a bedroom with head injuries, while the
third son Shivaji (14) succumbed to injuries in a hospital.
The charred body of the woman was also found in the room
bolted from inside.
Ombir later told police that his wife was mentally
disturbed and depressed for some time and was undergoing
treatment, Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends