Minor girl raped in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: An eight-year-old girl was
allegedly raped by an unidentified youth in Mohan Nagar area here when she was returning from a local market, police said Friday.
According to a complaint filed by the victim`s father,
she returned home last night with blood stained clothes and a
battered face, SSP Raghubir Lal said.
The victim told her father that she was brutally
assaulted after being raped, prompting him to report the
matter at the Sahibabad police station, the SSP said.
The victim was admitted to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital for
a medical checkup, Lal said.
FIR against unknown person under sections 364 (kidnapping
or abducting in order to murder) and 376 (punishment for rape)
of the IPC was registered, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price