NRHM scam: Another official dies in UP
Varanasi: The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam appears to have claimed another life.
Dr Shailesh Yadav, a deputy chief medical officer posted in Varanasi, was killed in a road accident on Friday.
Dr Yadav was the in-charge of Pindra Primary Health Centre. The incident took place near Babatpur market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends