PNG soon in Ghaziabad and Noida: Prasada
Ghaziabad: Residents in Ghaziabad and Noida
areas in the national capital region can soon expect to get
their cooking gas through pipeline distribution, Minister of
State for Petroleum Jitin Prasada has said.
Inaugurating a CNG distribution centre, he also said that
LPG cylinders would now be fitted with a `locking system` to
prevent gas pilferage.
He said that once the technology is implemented in the
coming four months, consumers` complaints of getting less
quantity of cooking gas would automatically be removed.
He said that India was suffering badly to the
unprecedented hike of cooking gas,petrol and diesel due to
existing global petroleum price problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'