Prosecute Mayawati for land scam: Nishank
Ghaziabad: Slamming the Mayawati government,
former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has
said Uttar Pradesh has become one of the worst developed
states during BSP rule.
Claiming that UP tops the list of most corrupt states,
the BJP leader told reporters last night that the Chief
Minister should be prosecuted for her alleged role in land
scams and financial irregularities during the last five years.
Nishank warned voters of further deterioration and
devastation of the state if Bahujan Samaj Party returned to
power and asked them to support BJP for development of Uttar
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane