Prosecute Mayawati for land scam: Nishank
Ghaziabad: Slamming the Mayawati government,
former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has
said Uttar Pradesh has become one of the worst developed
states during BSP rule.
Claiming that UP tops the list of most corrupt states,
the BJP leader told reporters last night that the Chief
Minister should be prosecuted for her alleged role in land
scams and financial irregularities during the last five years.
Nishank warned voters of further deterioration and
devastation of the state if Bahujan Samaj Party returned to
power and asked them to support BJP for development of Uttar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir