Prosecute Mayawati for land scam: Nishank
Ghaziabad: Slamming the Mayawati government,
former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has
said Uttar Pradesh has become one of the worst developed
states during BSP rule.
Claiming that UP tops the list of most corrupt states,
the BJP leader told reporters last night that the Chief
Minister should be prosecuted for her alleged role in land
scams and financial irregularities during the last five years.
Nishank warned voters of further deterioration and
devastation of the state if Bahujan Samaj Party returned to
power and asked them to support BJP for development of Uttar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections