Rahul Gandhi on a two-day visit to Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In order to revive Congress’ fortune in 2012 Assembly polls, Rahul Gandhi will undertake a two-day tour of Uttar Pradesh from Thursday.
The Congress general secretary will visit Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Mau.
UPPCC president Rita Bahuguna Joshi said that Rahul has undertaken the tour to promote membership drive of the Youth Congress in the state.
Rahul Gandhi will visit Mau and Gorakhpur today and Ballia and Varanasi on Friday.
This will be second programme of the Gandhi scion in the state in a single month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued