Rahul Gandhi on a two-day visit to Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In order to revive Congress’ fortune in 2012 Assembly polls, Rahul Gandhi will undertake a two-day tour of Uttar Pradesh from Thursday.
The Congress general secretary will visit Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Mau.
UPPCC president Rita Bahuguna Joshi said that Rahul has undertaken the tour to promote membership drive of the Youth Congress in the state.
Rahul Gandhi will visit Mau and Gorakhpur today and Ballia and Varanasi on Friday.
This will be second programme of the Gandhi scion in the state in a single month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra