Rahul Gandhi on a two-day visit to Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In order to revive Congress’ fortune in 2012 Assembly polls, Rahul Gandhi will undertake a two-day tour of Uttar Pradesh from Thursday.
The Congress general secretary will visit Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Mau.
UPPCC president Rita Bahuguna Joshi said that Rahul has undertaken the tour to promote membership drive of the Youth Congress in the state.
Rahul Gandhi will visit Mau and Gorakhpur today and Ballia and Varanasi on Friday.
This will be second programme of the Gandhi scion in the state in a single month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly