Rahul not capable enough to do anything for UP: SP
Chandauli: Samajwadi Party leader
Shivpal Yadav on Tuesday alleged Congress general secretary Rahul
Gandhi was not capable of doing anything for development of
the country as well as Uttar Pradesh.
"I think Rahul is not capable enough to do anything for
development of the country, including UP," he told reporters
Yadav referred to the alleged beating of a party worker
for showing black flags to Gandhi in Allahabad yesterday and
said no one had a right to take law into his own hands.
In UP, corruption was at its peak and Chief Minister
Mayawati was promoting it, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal