Rahul not capable enough to do anything for UP: SP
Chandauli: Samajwadi Party leader
Shivpal Yadav on Tuesday alleged Congress general secretary Rahul
Gandhi was not capable of doing anything for development of
the country as well as Uttar Pradesh.
"I think Rahul is not capable enough to do anything for
development of the country, including UP," he told reporters
Yadav referred to the alleged beating of a party worker
for showing black flags to Gandhi in Allahabad yesterday and
said no one had a right to take law into his own hands.
In UP, corruption was at its peak and Chief Minister
Mayawati was promoting it, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!