Rahul to visit UP to promote Youth Cong drive
Lucknow: Congress national general secretary Rahul Gandhi will undertake a two-day tour from Thursday to promote membership campaign of the Youth Congress in Uttar Pradesh.
"The Congress general secretary will visit Mau and Gorakhpur tomorrow and Ballia and Varanasi on July 22 to promote membership drive of the Youth Congress," UPPCC President Rita Bahuguna Joshi said.
During his visit to these places, Rahul will also interact with youths, she said.
After his kisan sandesh yatra in western UP earlier this month where Rahul carried out foot march in villages in Gauttam Buddha Nagar and Aligarh, this is the second programme of the Congress leader in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi