Rahul to visit UP to promote Youth Cong drive
Lucknow: Congress national general secretary Rahul Gandhi will undertake a two-day tour from Thursday to promote membership campaign of the Youth Congress in Uttar Pradesh.
"The Congress general secretary will visit Mau and Gorakhpur tomorrow and Ballia and Varanasi on July 22 to promote membership drive of the Youth Congress," UPPCC President Rita Bahuguna Joshi said.
During his visit to these places, Rahul will also interact with youths, she said.
After his kisan sandesh yatra in western UP earlier this month where Rahul carried out foot march in villages in Gauttam Buddha Nagar and Aligarh, this is the second programme of the Congress leader in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?