Railway employees suspended for delaying Sonia`s cavalcade
Rae Bareli: Two railway employees have been placed under suspension for allegedly causing delay in the movement of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi`s cavalcade during her visit here.
Authorities took action against the employees, one of them a gateman, for not being present at a rail-crossing which was closed, when the UPA chairperson`s entourage reached there yesterday, official sources said.
Gandhi`s cavalcade was stuck midway at a railway crossing of Jalalpur Ghai station and the gateman was missing. The Congress chief is on a visit to her Parliamentary
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport